The purpose of a technical project is to identify the main methods used to create an automated system and to determine its estimated cost.
The next development results:
- system-wide solutions that are necessary and sufficient for the production of operational documentation of the system as a whole;
- draft applications for the development of new technical means;
- documentation of special mathematical and informational support.
All data is entered into a single document.
The technical design of the subsystems is carried out in accordance with the approved technical specification.
The technical project of the automated system describes in detail:
- working places;
- business operations executed on them;
- their respective documents;
- structures of processed databases;
- data interconnections;
- algorithms for their processing.
The technical design should include data on the volumes and intensity of the flows of the information being processed, the number of users of the automated system, the characteristics of hardware and software.
When developing a technical project, the following are issued:
- Technical design note. General information about the project.
- Explanatory note to the technical project. Introductory information that allows its consumer to quickly master the data of a particular project.
- Description of classification and coding systems.
- List of incoming data (documents). List of information used as an input stream and serves as a source of accumulation.
- List of output data (documents). List of information used to analyze the accumulated data.
- Description of the software used. The list of software and DBMS that are planned to be used to create an information system.
- Description of the equipment used. A list of hardware tools, with which work is planned in the system being created.
- Project assessment of system reliability. Expert assessment of reliability with the detection of the most successful parts of the automated system and its bottlenecks.
- Equipment and materials list. List of equipment and materials that will be needed during the project implementation.
- Tasks for the development of construction, electricity, network and other sections of the project.