The work composition for defining requirements for an automated system includes:
- inspection of the object and the justification of the need to create an automated system;
- the formation of customer requirements to the automated system;
- execution of a report on the work performed and applications for the development of a technical task.
At the stage Inspection of the object and confirmation for the need to create an automated system is carried out:
- data collection on the automation object and carried out activities;
- assessment of the quality of the object and activities carried out, the identification of problems, the solution, which is possible through automation;
- assessment of the feasibility of creating an automated system.
At the stage Formation of requirements of the customer to the automated system is carried out:
- preparation of output data for the requirements for the automated system (characteristic of the object of automation, description of system requirements, limitation of the permissible costs for development, commissioning and operation, expected effect, conditions for the creation and operation);
- formulation and execution of the customer's requirements to the automated system.
At the stage Registration of the report on the work done and applications for the development of a technical task is carried out:
- execution of the report on the performed work;
- registration of an application for the development of an automated system, or other document with similar content.
The main aspects of the development of the requirement:
- System-wide requirements - integration, adaptability, scalability, possibility of further refinements.
- Limit terms and cost of the project of creation of the automated system.
- Functionality in the following control subsystems - production, supply, sales, budgeting and finance, human resource management, etc.
- Standardization and unification.
- Protection of information.
- Number and qualification of staff.
- Operation and maintenance.