Work on creation of complex automated control system is carried out according to the following scheme:
- Analysis and design: the definition of project objectives, the study of business processes in the enterprise, the development of the concept and feasibility study of the project, the development of specification.
- Installation of engineering systems: a structured cabling system, telephone network, electricity, video surveillance, a control system.
- Installation of hardware: workstations, servers, network devices, printers, uninterruptible power supply and data backup, etc.
- Implementation of business software, personnel training.
Analysis and design
The purpose of this phase is to determine whether the organization of processes within the company-customer matches the schemes.
During the Analysis and Design phase, in conjunction with the customer, the requirements for the automated system are determined, the concept of the project and the specifications are drawn up.
Points to pay attention to during the project phase:
- The created automated system must comply with customer business processes and legislation of Ukraine.
- If necessary, the feasibility study for the creation and maintenance of the automated system is carried out.
- The project documentation is developed and prepared in accordance with the State Standard and answers to the question ‘What should be the result?’
As part of the phase a technical project is underway to create network. Works on installation of subsystems are carried out:
- Electricity and lighting.
- Security (fire alarm, control and access control systems, video surveillance, etc.).
- Telecommunication subsystems (structured cable systems, IP networks and stations).
As part of the phase, a technical project is underway to create computer systems. Particular attention is drawn to the conformity of the hardware configuration and the software licensing option to the customer's purposes and needs.
Within the framework of the stage, installation work is carried out:
- network, computer hardware and system software,
- application software and information security systems,
- office equipment.
Business software installation
There are two variants of implementation of information systems: typical and individual.
Typical implementation is recommended for enterprises whose business processes are similar or identical to the schemes laid down in the basis of software products. For typical implementation just three steps are carried out:
- software installation is performed;
- user training is conducted;
- software is commissioned.
Individual implementation is used if necessary to make significant changes to software products. But only it allows you to precisely solve the problems facing the enterprise, and take into account all the peculiarities of the activity. For individual implementation:
- a technical project is being prepared for software development,
- programming and testing of changes is carried out
- installing programs, setup and commissioning works, training users, transferring data from the old system to the new one,
- experimental operation, transmission of the created system into operation is carried out.
Warranty support includes the release of software updates and advice on issues of interest to the client. Guarantee maintenance of computer and engineering systems is carried out by authorized service centers of manufacturers. Together with the standard free service, the customer can use post guarantee maintenance.
The advantages of the post guarantee service:
- comprehensive liability of IMPULSE-IVC for the entire computer economy of the customer;
- prevention of problems, instead of solving them;
- stability of work;
- significant discounts for long-term subscription;
- convenient tariff plans and service options.